Racism

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Can't I just be interested in all cultures?
  4:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

christinabarrett.com

Posts

  • ▼  2020 (16)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Proof
      • Can't I just be interested in all cultures?
      • Why do Italians think they are better than the Iri...
      • People in some of the surrounding countries in Ger...
      • Remember how friendly Europe used to be to the US?...
      • There was a German or some other ethnic lady worki...
      • Germans etc. pretend to know answers.
      • Americans haphazardly think racism is too bad, and...
      • People who are all not the most white are racist t...
      • People combine racism against me saying I was bad ...
      • I never said I submitted to anyone.
      • It's everyone's go-to to be racist and laugh it of...
      • Germans and School Etc...

Tags

Asians (1) Germany (2) Hollywood (1) school (2) Southern European Americans (1) US (2)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.